This post is to everyone and anyone who wants to read or listen.
I do not care about the 75.00 my problem is what happened to the Saturday 2013 indy purse money only.

As Josh stated, he did remember telling myself and others that he would try to do something ay Norwalk to take care of indys Saturday purse but didn't have time.

Why not just up the purse for all the classes at Norwalk to pay out the money he was given an indy? There is only one reason I can think of, what about the people who were at indy and Not Norwalk that's not fair, that would be a valid point if is was NOT a points series but it is a points series or at lease we were told it was.

The rain out was a excuse to pocket Saturdays purse period. Eight months ago this happened and he still is dancing around the subject. It is perfectly clear to me he is hoping people will forget over time they were taken advantage of so he can keep the money.

If a guy knocks you over and your wallet falls out and he takes 75.00 from it and leaves the rest of your money alone and gives your wallet back it is still stealing.

There is no risk in attending any event be it track run or promoter run if you pay for a service the business operator be it track owner or promoter owes you goods or services for your money period.

I did not pay for a place to hang out, it was not a 75.00 cover charge to hang out in some stinking bar it was a entry fee to a race.

If that's what it is than advertise it for what it is a camp out with cars.

I wish all of you all the luck this year and hope you have a great time where ever you race, stop in any time for a beer at my trailer
Bruce

God made cold beer,good friends,hot ladies and race cars don't spit in his face by pi$$ing and moaning about how life sucks!!!