Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

He is just as dishonest with the customers at Indy CH.

Don't stop there....Has Josh been dishonest with you?...Cause I'm a customer of his and he has "NEVER" been dishonest with me...Could it be he doesn't like dusters?....

I ordered a block and rotating kit from him (Indy CH) last Summer. They sent me the work order. It stated on the document that they were to deck the block to 10.720 - it was not done as the deck was rough like it came from World products. The document said they would balance the rotating assy - it wasn't done. Builder had to take a ton of material off the crank to get it balanced. Also stated 13-1 on the documentation and the custom pistons came in at 14-1. I bitched about the work I paid for that wasn't done. He said to send in the bill from my builder which I did - they (he) ignored it.

And besides, it's a Demon.

I can't wait to meet this guy in person. In the meanwhile add me to the list of people who have been ripped off by Josh and Indy. Talking to Russ is like talking to the wall BTW. Once they have your money it's too late. I came close to filing 3 charges of federal (interstate) wire fraud.

A DEMON!!...You could get a slant 6 in a "DEMON"....Sorry I just don't get it with you "DEMON" folks