Quote:

your right, I don't need airbags to go faster
but it is the most expensive option in Alterkations setup which is still less than XV's most expensive setup

Why end with XV Level I when I know they have a Level II?

I agree about the QA1's which do cost less!

What do you want? The cheapest, the best, the best value, the most impressive...

Do you want the cheapest most expensive one?? -Ouch you just exploded my head.

What happens if they come out with a Level III that cost less than Level I and II. Then they come out with Level 0 that cost more than all of the levels combined. -Now I just exploded your head.

Ok, back on track. I think you want to know if your extra money is being well spent?

Quote:

I did not know you could fit 275 front tires in ebodys I thought 235 were the biggest?

With the right offset they will. And tubular A-arms would give a little needed clearance too... https://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/show...rue#Post3946034

Have you considered tubbing the back for more tire room. You're going to have more power than you can put down with that motor combo?

Quote:

I am planning on a 10 point cage

I am not looking down on the RMS Alterkation
it is still on my list
just saying the price difference is at least $5000
between RMS and XV
who dosent want to save that money?

thanks

Well it looks like you are trying to maximize every bit of performance out of this car. Many times the last 5% takes the most money.

You could run a iron block 440 and a good designed wet sump and save a lot of that $5000 too.