Quote"You want to built an EFI'd twin turbo motor and yoI thought you were building a big block 72 Road Runner. What happened with that?
u are worried about money?? end quote

Economy tanked the Bird is soon to fly the nest. Cutting back to one hot rod and not going to be spending a ton of dough on it for now.

Quote"What is the budget on this Challenger suspension upgrade? What level of stuff will you be doing with the car. Autocross, some track days, lots of track days?? end quote"

The Challenger will be getting the 508 pump gasser with the Stage heads. Looks like this will get either the six pack I have for now. Currently the car is an old ratty bracket car.

I will need to tighten the suspension up and get rid of the super stock rear springs for some better handeling and to get the rearend back to earth.

Budget wise I really like that stuff Im seeing at Hotchkis on the other thread and like the way that Emax Chally runs out. With a 500 cube torque monster it would be a blast........

But budget is a budget and I dont want to build a track only car this is the one and only hot rod in the garage so it has to cruise, eventually look good, not handle like a pig and get some 1/4 mile and a track day here and there.

Ill be getting the plates to stiffen up the LCA's add a front bar like the H 1 1/4 bar. Not sure if anything more then a 1.00" T bar will be too stiff for the street or not so that will require some research.

I have a Dana 60 in the rear will that rear sway bar clear the center of the Dana 60 or no?

Brakes are stocker discs in front and drums out back. With a big block this will be 3800 to 3900 all day long. So Ill need some better than stock brakes to make it all work well. Maybe a set of Cobra discs front and rear?