Quote:

John, Sorry about the line about Peter's Dart. Just shooting for some frame of reference.

One last question about the front suspension.

In a heavy car like mine 72 B body, if Im taking it to the road course say 3 or 4 times a season and doing some brackets at the local 1/4 mile a few times a year also with the rest of the time 75% on the street with it which set up would you run on the car?

Maybe just the Level I front and the Level II rear?

Add in a firmer feel steering box the tightest one they make. I know adding a rack would improve the feel of the car many times over vs the recirculating ball gear box.........

What are your thoughts on this?

Level I front / Level II rear will definitely work well. Best part is it's all done and you have an upgrade path going forward if you want to do full Level II later on.

We've mentioned previously that we were planning on doing a drag package. I won't go into the details, but we know we can do a derivation of our Level II rear that will work way better than Super Stock springs and a pinion snubber for drag racing. Could easily be used as double duty with some adjustment and easy swaps - drag and road race/handling.

We could demo it really quick, but want like a 10 second drag car to do this on with SS springs. Would much rather show it on a platform where getting more gains is harder.

Anyway, we have more tricks in our bag. This is one instance where it can be made to do double duty very well.