"They all know about XV, spoke to people on the phone, looked at your information….and called us to order another one. Not my choice – theirs - so what's with all the bad mouthing?"

I, for one, have spoken to Bill many times before being with XV, on a variety of issues. He has spent the time on many occassions, more than I can say about many vendors.

However, to be accused of "bad mouthing" is upsetting. This is like a game of telephone, and is not appreciated. The environemnt XV provides is a professional one, where customers often spend lots of time asking questions in detail about our systems. We do our best to answer questions and call back customers when we do not have an answer. In fact, many customers are surprised that we actually call them many times, when they inquire through our site.We are never "rushed" off the phones to make a sale either.

The fact that XV has taken the time and spent the money to create a brand is something no one has done in terms of the Mopar aftermarket, no need for bashing this fact either. We are proud of our product and realize it is not for everyone, which is why there is something called competition.

In the end, the customer wins.