A couple of comments of note worth mentioning in my book:

Quote:

" I love chatting about suspension in general, and a lively debate is fun"

" I’m awfully shocked that so many people are star-struck by that video, while never seeing the obvious."

"Some people, actually most people these days, think that because something has an important job, it has to be complicated and analyzed by million-dollar computers."

"Once a part is strong enough to withstand it’s intended use, going further is silly. "

"Is the use of aluminum a great marketing ploy? Yep. Is it better? Nope. Using aluminum requires thicker sections, which puts the weight of the items similar to that of comparable strength steel"

"very strange actually – last year everyone on this board was scoffing at the thought of a $150 shock – now they’re demanding $400 ones. Weird people indeed. "

"As for my disclaimer of off-road use, it’s common across the aftermarket to protect against insurance lawsuits."

" ALSO NOTE – THERE IS NO DOT-CERT for chassis parts – NONE – only flexible brake lines."

"but it really ticked me off that I’ve kept silent about XV through all this dog and pony show baloney, and ended up in your rumor-mongering crosshairs anyway. Why does everyone have to create drama where there was none? "

"I’m not so arrogant to think my parts are sprinkled with magic dust."
Quote:

Last edited by jcclark; 11/07/07 08:50 AM.

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.