Quote:

Is there anyone that has performed comprehensive side by side testing of these replacement front suspension kits?

That would be very tough to do fairly. All three would have to be the same body style. The cars without the upgades would have to weigh the same. Same tires.

Quote:

My application is cruising and performance oriented driving both drag racing and road racing.

Sorry but there is no free lunch. There will be compromises between road race, drag race, and a soft street ride. Please read what Dick Guldstrand wrote about this that I have posted on my website here: "No Free Lunch" article by Dick Guldstrand

Car is 72 Road Runner RB engine with manual transmission.

Quote:

Options I want are power steering rack, large sway bar, large 13 or 14" disc brakes for real street and road racing,

Have you ever driven an old Mopar that's got a well thought out handling system with a power steering gear?

Quote:

Lets see how these 3 kits stack up.........in these areas

Best road and racing brakes not just Drag racing stuff here.

How much money do you have?

Best as in best ever, or best for you intended purposes and car capability, or best value??....

Best ever might be something like out of Brembo's custom shop. About $8K to $10K IIRC what RocketRide was talking about. Actually carbon fiber ceramic disks with some trick alloy calipers would be even better. And probably 3x more than $8K to $10K.