Lol, you guys are funny. Haven't laughed this hard for a while.

I'm just telling the truth. You guys don't want to accept that, fine. It isn't my problem. My car drives fine and handles well. And I know it isn't going to fall apart.

Quote:

yup, techinically, XV should be using the same disclaimer (off road use only), otherwise they could be opening themselves up to potential lawsuits. a lot of performance parts state "off road use only" due to emissions compliance, too.

XV has gone through and tested their mopars to ensure that their products are streetable. I've seen the tests and the information to back it up. What disclaimer would they need since theirs is streetable? It is out of my price range, but that isn't their fault.

Quote:

Then why do you keep posting negitive cr@p about a product you have no experience with, no clue as to the testing/engineering behind, and have no intention of useing?

Cause I've analyzed the information given by all the systems, I made the informed decision to go with an upgraded stock setup, because of my price range. I went through and did pros/cons of each system. And the alterKtion was the last on the list, because of the information given before.

Quote:

MY CARBS SAY OFF ROAD USE>>>> will they fall off in 5-10 years too?

think about what your saying!

Oye, lol. That's a really intelligent post.

Ryan