Quote:

I could donate my 74 challenger, pull the numbers 360 and drop the race 446 / 727 in it in a week ( at least my kid and his BIL could-LOL) from the cuda. Engine is a 13.3:1 eddy headed, 2" TTI that ran [Email]10.80@123[/Email] with about 85% throttle blade opening ( pedal out of adjustment) and it should be right at 625 hp as we hoped......

Could trailer it down south to you, only about 8 hrs away from us, 2 tanks of gas and a few SL days...lol

I think with sticky's it could be right at 10.60's with a set of 3:91's from my shop...the charger it was in was probably 300 lbs less weight than the chally.

Allen

How is your rear suspension setup now? Is the rear stock width or narrowed?

Basically we'd want to base line it with a SS spring setup, then one or two weeks later we'd go back with the new rear setup and dial it in. A few things need to happen in advance, but no big deal to get it together.

I need to see about timing, but getting it done before weather gets bad would be great.

We'd want to get a magazine out for this as well to cover it. We can coordinate that.

BTW, we finished up a dyno session at Westech today with Popular Hot Rodding for an article on our 5.7 HEMI carb kit. We ran it with stock cam and a bigger one w/ valvesprings from the upgraded kits. Power was up over our own dyno testing on both setups. They had us tear down the motor afterwards to make sure it was all stock otherwise - LOL. Yes it was! Hopefully this makes it into print soon, should be a good piece.