Hi All
I am a complete novice when it comes to cars. My career (Kitchen and Bath remodeling)consumed me to the point that I never could stay involved (or afford) to build the car(s) I always wanted. Fortunately for me, my hard work and perserverance now allows me to "play" a little. I own a 69 Dart GTS that is stock except for a carb and intake and I LOVE to drive it. I also own an 06 Charger with a stock 5.7 Hemi which is my daily driver.
John provides me with the answer to the question I've had since I got the Charger....can I build a 1970 Roadrunner with a modern suspension and drivetrain to use as a daily driver!
While I would like to call John and order one up, I am not THAT well off. I do believe I can afford to do it myself with the help of a few friends in the business of building cars.
If you really want to feel comfortable about the XV systems, I STRONGLY urge you to send off for their video showing the process they went through to develop the level 1 and 2 systems.
Dealing with constantly evolving systems for everything you can imagine in a home, I can appreciate having a product available that has some PROOF behind their claims.
I think a big problem with the generation of folks that grew up in the muscle car era is their reluctance to embrace and accept technology. It is a wonderful thing and I am thankful for people like John who utilizes this technology to better our choices and therefore our lives.
Thank You John!

Driving modern convenience in classic beauty