Quote:

The thing about THIS site in particular, is that experience with something is of little to no use. Because when you say something that others don't agree with, they are going to search out enough "experts" to debunk your input and say "see, I told you".

Just like all this talk about factory cars........I DON'T care. We are not talking about factory cars.

What I DO know, is that EFI race cars with high HP applications are VERY sensitive to noise and how they are wired. I found this out by having serious issues with a customers car and searching out some help to solve that problem. Rewiring the car with the "floating" ground system FIXED that car. I have since wired several other cars with that system and had ZERO problems. I guess I could have "argued" with the guy that told me to do that and tried to shoot his theory all full of holes..........but instead, I noticed that he had a LOT of really fast cars out there that he had wired up. "Hey, this guy must know something" was my thoughts........he did.

Bottom line, I was only trying to pass on some information that worked for me, NOT get in a theoretical debate. So guys just need to do what they want or are comfortable with..........because it really doesn't matter to me

Monte

Hey Monte at least this ones better than the Pinion Angle, LBA, 8 3/4 etc.... debate!
Keep posting as they will too. Its up to the individual to try what works best for them. At least we have option and that is always good