well I drove it around last night and I didn't really know what to think. It seemed to be a little lean in that spot of the throttle between the idle circuit/ main circuit. I noticed I had to give it quite a bit more throttle to take off when pulling out on the highway.
I'm sure this is due to the delay in the mains coming inn because of the larger high speed bleeds. While cruising around town on the idle circuit it felt pretty good, I think the .075 idle air bleeds might be a little too big. The idle air bleed controls how fast the fuel flows thru the idle circuit and the idle feed restrictors control how much correct? I think I'm in need of the .028 ifr's that I ordered. Because like I said with the high speed bleeds completely removed and with the engine idling on the fast idle circuit the last 2 hedders pipes by cylinder 6 and 8 were slightly showing a little red. So I think .028 ifr's will eliminate the hedders lighting up at all and I have some smaller .065 and some .063 idle air bleeds to work with once I install the .028 ifr's.