YO7 you were correct the accelerator pump cam and nozzle is what was making the black smoke, I switched to the .031 accelerator pump nozzle from the .033 tonight and stayed with the white pump cam in the number 1 position and there is no more lack smoke when you hit the throttle.
My .030 ifr's and .075 iab's arrived today, I decided to leave the .031 ifr's in but I did install the .075 iab's and that made it to where all 4 mixture screws are at about 1 to 1.25 turns out. I lowered both floats to where you can barely see the fuel hovering at the bottom of the sight glass with it idling. I re-set the idle mixture screws to best vaccum with transmission in drive and tires blocked.
THe float level being too high and the accelerator pump nozzle and cam being too rich is the only thing I can think of that was fouling plugs? Or maybe they didn't run hot enough? I don't know. I have a hard time thinking the 64 main jets I am running are too big and were the cause of it. I will run it this way for a few days and I will pull the new plugs to see what they look like after a few days of run time on them.