""unless .020 idle feed restrictors are too big. But that's the smalles idle feed restrictor quick fuel sells""
""I received the .020 idle feed restrictors this afternoon. I installed them/now it wont idle on it's own/But I did hold the throttle steady at about 2500 rpm and I watched the hedders and they started to glow red again.""
""Before doing that I took all my plugs out and I had 2 fouled plugs.""
---------------------------------------------
Which side is the header glowing red, or is it both sides?
Which cylinders have the fouled plugs? Is it always the same locations?
I think that there is a reason why QF does not sell any IFR's below .020.

Since you have used .020-.033 IFR's and you are still getting glowing header(s) at 2500rpms (while using 64 main jets), I am leaning towards the issues that you are having are not carb related.
You might start a new thread asking about your glowing headers at 2500rpms. If you have a leaking intake gasket (between the head and the intake), this could cause the intake to be sucking in air causing a lean condition (red header(s)). This same issue could cause the exhaust to pop and also certain plugs to be "oil-fouled" (not fuel fouled). I just suggest that you take a step back and make sure that there is nothing besides the carb that could be causing the glowing header issue.

Are the fouled plugs always the same cylinders? If so, maybe you have bad spark plugs wires that are not firing which could cause those cylinders to be filling with fuel causing the red headers. The bad wires could also cause the popping out the exhaust too. Ohm out the wires on the cylinders which you are finding the fouled plugs to see what they measure.

1970 YO7 A66 [Canadian Export] F8 Challenger
340 (Currently in shop for stroker assy.)