Well I'm pretty sure I have fouled a plug or two because the exhaust at idle is super rich smelling and the idle doesn't sound right out of the exhaust.
My power valve is brand new so I don't see why it would have an issue or be leaking, but I will check it out when I tear back into carburetor. The .030 ifr's and .075 iab's I ordered wont be here until Friday. I double checked my timing tonight and it's at 16 degrees initial 34 total, vaccum advance on manifold vaccum adding another 14 degrees at idle.
My ignition should be more then enough to fire my plugs it's a crane cams hi-6 cd ignition with a crane cams lx91 ignition coil. My wires are brand new taylor thundervolt 8.2mm. This is so frustrating it seems like no matter what I do I'm fouling plugs some how some way, even with the .025 ifr's I fouled some plugs. I don't know what to do to eliminate this issue, but I think it is fuel related because my plugs are black and sooty looking like a chimney when I do foul them.
I have some different plugs I am going to try if I have fouled some plugs, they are NGK V-power zfr5f11's and they are a little bit longer then the ngk v-power bkr5e's that I am running now, the zfr5f11's look like they would run a little hotter since they go down into the combustion chamber a little further.
I am going to install the .030 ifr's and .075 iab's when they get here and these different plugs.
I'm running an orange accelerator pump cam in the number 1 position and I am running .035 accelerator pump squiters with the hi-flow accelerator pump nozzle screw. Can an accelerator pump foul plugs? I have never heard of that before. But if it's possible I can try some smaller squiters I have a .031 and a .033 squirter.