well I had the 63 main jets in it, So I drilled out the .028 high speed bleeds to .039 on all 4. I installed the .075 idle air bleeds and re-set idle mixture screws to best vaccum reading with transmission in drive and tires blocked. I installed the 65 main jets because I was worried the .039 high speed bleeds would be too lean.
once I got it warmed up I opened the throttle while I was under the hood with the air cleaner off and I seen fuel start to drip from the boosters at about 2200 rpm, And before with the .028 high speed bleeds it seemed like it was coming inn at around 1600 to 1800 rpm.
So my set up is this, 65 main jets, 74 secondary jets. .030 idle feed restrictors and .075 idle air bleeds. ,039 high speed bleeds. .031 accelerator pump nozzle, white pump cam on number one setting. Float level is at bottom of sight glass when engine is running. All 4 mixture screws are about 1.25 turns out from fully seated.
So hopefully this is close, I'm going to take it for a drive tonight and see how it feels. Oh and I took all my plugs out again to check them and plug number 5 had some black sooty looking stuff on the plug but it wasn't fouled. So I have 8 fresh plugs in it gapped at .045