Iv'e come to the conclusion that my engine wont idle with the .020 idle feed restrictors.
I have to sit there and keep it running with the gas pedal, it will not idle. And I took both metering blocks off and put the gaskets back on perfectly and put the metering blocks back on perfectly and it wont idle on it's own.
And I noticed the hedders were still glowing red with the .020 idle feed restrictors last night when I was keeping it running at 2500 rpm, I had to hood popped and my door open and I stood up and looked at the hedders and they were still glowing! so I think this is something else, not the idle circuit.
The only other thing I can think of are high speed bleeds and or main jets. So I am thinking tonight I will put the .030 idle feed restrictors in it that I had bought a few days ago along with the .075 idle air bleeds. And see what happens.
My guess is that this combo will let it idle on it's own and I will re-set the idle mixture screw to best vaccum in drive with tires blocked. Then I will remove the high speed bleeds which will delay when the main circuit kicks inn and see what happens from there.