Call me whatever you want, I could care less. Just like I could care less what you can do a junkyard Dana for. Junkyard finds are exactly that and prices vary. I once had about 10 Nodular iron Ford centers, some with lockers that I had picked up in various yards. Never gave more than 25 bucks for one. Gave a 100 bucks one time for a complete Super Track Pack 9" rear from a Cobra Jet Mustang. Know what all that means now? nothing, not a thing. I can do a junkyard Dana for free likely, with people I know and parts I have around. Know what THAT means? nothing, not a thing.

You like Danas, that's fine. So do I.........in my trucks. I will never have one in a performance car I own. If the 8.75 won't get it done, it gets a 9". You don't like that, doesn't concern me. Do what you want. I don't care what anybody wants to do. It's their car, their money.

However, when somebody does come on here and ask for suggestions on the matter and the Dana fanboys start harping about the 9" will cost twice as much as the Dana, I WILL comment every time simply because that information is WRONG