Well went to racetrack and it launched hard but then bogged down through the rest of the gears. They messed up the time slips so I don't even know how it at least 60 ft went. Then I sat in the stands the rest of the night.

Decided to swap my dads carb on from his car after we found bent pushrods and valves hitting the pistons. Edelbrock 850. Ran good, then bad, then good. So I'm going to get a new fuel tank.

BUT, I did get in some encouraging runs finally. All night I spun bad off the line or if I would try to baby it and then lay into it, it would bog.
My cousin let someone in front of him so it lined my cousin and I up. Him in his firebird. I went into the beams and it rolled back out so I was inching it up and they turned it green on me. At the end of the track I was catching up but he went across the stripe first. on the return road i texted my other cousin and told him I barely lost. But then got the timeslip and I ran faster than him, just barely. It was my best et, but I had another pass with slightly better MPH of 104.43. It was in the 50's and dropping. So EFI is my next task and then work on launching next year. They don't prep very much for this event at all it was from 6pm-12am. I'm in the left lane below.
EDIT:(It shows up on my phone correctly, but is sideways on my computer for some reason)
R/t - .809
60' 2.119
330' 5.713
1/8 8.675
MPH 83.22
1000' 11.204
1/4 13.361
MPH 104.03

image.jpg
Last edited by 68KillerBee; 11/14/16 11:53 PM.