Well I have the motor back and painted up. Just need to take the old one out and put the new one in. Got the Brad Penn oil and my wix oil filter for break in. Specs on everything and some random stuff:

470" Stroker kit from muscle motors
CNC ported stealth heads from MCH (numbers below)
Cam: xe274h-10 Xtreme Energy XE274H Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft & Lifter Kit
Lift: .488''/.491''
Duration: 274°/286°
Stock stamped rockers (will upgrade in the future, but will work fine with the cam I have)
Edelbrock Performer RPM
750 holley carb (figured an intake and carb will be easier to replace than taking the heads off again so I spent the money on that. May go EFI)
Carter Strip Super mechanical fuel pump
ProSport SFI Harmonic Balancer
Cometic head gasket .051 thickness
Can't recall what the compression ratio should be
Hemi 4 speed
Centerforce clutch
TTI 3 inch headers
Strange 60 w/ 3.54 gears
295-50-15's

I know the rockers and intake/carb set up are holding me back now. What should I put in the 750 for now as far as jets and what not? I have a full jet kit, just don't know what a good estimate would be to throw in. What kind of spark plug does everyone like? As money allows, I will upgrade those things.

My new k frame, pulleys, fan just got done getting powdercoated so I'll pick them up tomorrow. Ordered a new steering gear box that should be here in a couple weeks from Firm Feel. Resealed the hemi 4 speed I bought off of here and it looked good inside. Still need to check if I need to mess with the bellhousing alignment, but have a Browell tool for that so it should be easy. Will still need to put in the strange 60 and get a driveshaft made through Dr. Diff once I get the measurements (unless someone knows what a 68 b body with a hemi 4 speed and strange 60 dana length will need to be).

Last edited by 68KillerBee; 09/07/15 11:31 PM.