I am going to convert this to my build thread once it gets rolling. In the mean time, our truck should be fixed by Monday to get the motor, I'll take it apart next week and hopefully get it to the machine shop to see what it needs to be bored out to. Then the decisions will begins.
I currently just have hp exhaust manifolds on the car with 2.5 inch exhaust and an x pipe and electric cutouts. I've always wanted to keep it looking stock from the engine bay (main reason I got stealth heads) but I know how important headers can be. Got lucky and scored a set that was just bolted up to a car but they found out it wouldn't fit. Paid 250 and brand new they are ~900!! Gotta love Craigslist. Only down side is they say they're for a 440, but TTI's website seems to show them to be the same as for a B motor. "440-178C5" is the part number and they have 1 7/8 od tubes. Says it's good for 400-600 hp.
Am selling my air grabber hood this week hopefully so that will free up a bunch of money. Getting excited
TTI's website: http://www.ttiexhaust.com/Category-Headers/383440-178/383440-178headers_RB.htm