Hi,

If you have not bought the oil pan yet you might consider the Milodon road race pan. Large capacity and does not stick below the k-frame. Costs more but I bet if I had bought it originally I would not have gone through 2 deep oil pans (1 each of Milodon and Moroso) which together have cost as much as the road race pan that is now on the engine. Clears headers just fine as you can see in the attached photo. Of course, our road situation here is a bit different than most. That engine is still 452 and sitting in the garage downstairs just waiting for time to put it in (maybe this weekend). Last Mopar engine Dan was able to complete.

Our 452 with Performer RPM intake and Vacuum secondary old style HP950 carb and unported Edelbrock RPM's has gone 11.56 in a 70 RR with a 4-speed (23 spline no less) Tim Hyatt Soft-lock clutch and 4.3 S-60. That was with the handicap of me driving, too. Suspension is stock 383 except for 1" torsion bars in front and clamping rear springs. What you are building will get you well into the 11's I believe.

Now have to build that composite bonnet as don't want to cut the steel one.

https://www.facebook.com/THENEWCDRA

Proud member of the liberal scientific elite