After a couple surgeries and a lucky craigslist AAR cuda score to put me behind schedule, I'm close to getting it going finally.
I have brad penn break in oil. I popped the intake back off to put the comp cams additive on the cam since its been sitting for a while. I should use the additive on the cam still even though people say the brad penn is good stuff to use, correct? Dumb question, but I have a good chunk of change in this build and obviously want to get it right the first time.

Currently rebuilding some super stock leaf springs my uncle gave me and then I can switch out the rear end. Then get measurements for a new driveshaft. Once I get the driveshaft, I'll Fill up my rear, transmission and motor oil and fire it up. I also just purchased the FItech fuel injection setup with their fuel command center. I'll break it in with my carb because it was dialed in just fine and don't want to run into any issues worrying about a new fuel system setup and breaking in the motor. I also bought a new rev-n-nator and firecore distributor that will go on it. And got a new flywheel from Brewers just for good measure. Starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel on this project.