SS leaf springs, strange Dana 60 and driveshaft is in. Need to fill up transmission and rearend fluids today and then prime the motor and I'm ready to fire up. Breaking it in with my carb and going to drive around for a while with it.
Once I figure out my fuel return line set up and fuel sump placement in the engine bay, I'll throw the FiTech EFI on it. I'm hoping the firecore distributor and coil; rev-n-nator I just bought works with the EFI or I just wasted more money.

It's almost a year to the day since I stopped driving my bee to take the heads off and have them cnc'd at MCH. So I'm more than ready to get back in the driver seat. More importantly my health has improved a lot the past few months and I'm gaining my weight back. I was 145 December of 2014 and down to 108 by November of 15 and I'm up to 132 currently. (And I'm 6'4"). But anyway I hope to have a video up soon with news of a good break in **knock on wood** then some quarter mile number later this summer. I appreciate all the help you guys gave me through my first complete engine build.