Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I went to performance only website and there is pretty much nothing on there. I need to be able to read all the info on what all is in the kits.

Humans are visual creatures but this is one of those cases where you are better off CALLING Dan , telling him what you want to do and what your goals are , Dan will ask you a few questions and tell you exactly what you need without trying to sell you something you don't need.

I prefer to SPEAK to people instead of just blindly ordering something online , that way you get EXACTLY what you want/need instead of wasting your time, and money, getting the wrong part ... or worse having to send parts back ON YOUR DIME WHEN THE PARTS ARE OBVIOUSLY SUB STANDARD ....

was that internet crap enough

John, As you know, anybody can ship out boxed up parts and reap the rewards without any personal liability for said parts. If there's a problem it goes back to the manufacturer, and for the most part people will end up paying the freight and often times the repair costs.
Where we try to excel is by selling complete kits that are thoroughly checked out to make sure there's no problems, we balance the assembly and set the rod bearing clearances, provide torque specs for the rods. (we disassemble clean, cycle the bolts and then stretch the bolt to proper length and note the torque needed) and verify the actual bearing clearances for the intended application.
Obviously we charge more for all the extra work, but when you buy one of our kits the only clearances you need to check are the main bearings. all the other work is done for you.
We've sold a lot of kits to Moparts members and the fact that I haven't heard a single bad word about our kits is something I'm proud of.
Many people shop by lowest price alone and I fully understand that. If lowest price is what you need, so be it, but if you want a true no hassle rotating assembly, that's where we shine.

I'll try to call you up this week. My problem with not being able to see/read what I'm getting is I work nights and sleep all day. So I can't really call because everything is closed. Except every three weeks I get 5 days off in a row and that would be this current week.
Thanks everyone else for all the comments. I guess once I pick everything else out I will ask about cam selection (509 was one suggestion on here so far).

I don't know if I would recommend that cam or not but it did make the number .

Kevin