My health has been shoddy so far this year so I was in and out of the hospital. I also work overnights, so it's tough getting anything done.

I was having dan from performance only build me a "stroker kit". But we all know the unfortunate circumstances that happened there.

Last week I call muscle motors and i have my stroker kit being built by them right now. I have stock stealth heads on my super bee right now and they are going to go on the new motor. So after this weekend, I may take them off and send them up there for them to CNC them. If not then, I will do it over the winter.
I've got pretty much everything ordered. Just need to figure out pushrods, rockers, and valve covers.
I guess intake and carb too now. I have a holley 750, but that will be too small. What should I move up to? Remember this is a driver, with 3-4 trips to the drag strip a year.
Also will my newish intake be useless also after all of these adjustments. It's just an Edelbrock performer rpm?
Still holding out for a set of used TTI's also. I'll have to give in eventually.
O and I went with MM's "400/470”: 3.91 stroke x 6.700 rod, 4.375 bore 1.320 CH piston. " kit.