I listened to your wise advise after getting my linkage straightened out. While working on it the UPS guy dropped off something and I set it down in front of my car. Well that box took a mile long trip with me and the car. I kept hearing a noise that was scaring me, but I figured out that it was just that box haha. Later gave my gf's oldest son a ride that I promised him after he "helped" install the motor a few months ago. He told her I was the fastest driver in the world lol (I maybe got up to 35 mph).
Once the sun went down I ran around a bit more, but need to put my hood back on still. My old motor sounded good with my cutouts opened, but this motor is on a whole nother level.
While swapping it rearends I needed to change brake lines. Well the rear brake fluid in the master cylinder was nasty! So I cleaned it out and gravity bled them. Now the brakes work better than before. Next on the list to buy is disc brakes, rockers and maybe cam someday. But I sign into Moparts today and a member listed a SSBC disc brake setup for $250, so they're on their way up to me.
There is a huge get together Friday night near me that has a dyno, so might see what it does.