Originally Posted By camastomcat
I probably have over 50k invested in my Predator parts. Russ wasn't willing to even help with the type of head gaskets I needed and I asked an Indy dealer call his sorry a$$. So not sure why you rate the way you do Monte and I have no problem that you do. But don't get me started on what a stand up guy he is, he cost me thousands being a Richard on my Hemi predator deal. I don't trust him or his products at this point. I haven't bought as many parts as you have I'm sure, but everything I remember buying needed to be fixed after the sale, and they have never been any help. The dealers, that's another story. Too bad he has several of them mad too. If I thought they would stand behind their stuff, I would have already bought a block from them, but they have given me no reason to think so. And I have no problem with someone making a buck even if it costs a bit more, but it needs to be worth it.

Sounds like the same seemingly annoyed and arrogant chap i dealt with when i bought a complete set of T&D rockers for the 440-1's at the Indy trade show. He acted as though he didn't want to be bothered by some simpleton who spent a measly $1100. Didn't even say thanks.
Next time i need any Indy related stuff i'll order online from a dealer and gladly pay the shipping and any taxes that may apply. That may never happen...i'm considering going to B-1's