As in all of marketing, it’s a chain of events. The Mopar contingent simply doesn’t have the benefit of someone/company that has the fortitude to take the perceived gamble on ROI. It truly is a “build it and they will come” concept. There are so many good points above about the volume of vehicles that could use these parts if manufactured and marketed correctly (product support, quality and inventory and pricing).

I have read all of the conflicting views on what needs built and how it should be configured, the investor should simply keep focused on direct replacement dimensional designs with the blocks. If maximum effort builds are your intent then this thread is not the subject of that conversation, but if stock replacement to ~1500 hp is the objective, then this is the focus that needs elevated to someone with the resources to address that market.

The Mega block was difficult to find and purchase even back when they were being manufactured due to demand and the inability to manufacture them with the proper quality controls. I purchased two back in the day, one was a bad casting and the other I still use today. That type of fall out was not good product yield for Mopar and between the financial loss and reputation scaring, it seems like no one is willing to risk it again.

With todays manufacturing technology, the risk is even less than before and the market demand is even higher…..so why isn’t someone with already available resources looking at this????......cough…cough…..Dart, World? Anyone? Mopar needs to get someone on board to keep the legacy alive, forget the financial greed, “build it and they will come” philosophy is the long term payback that would make this investment profitable down the road as it will drive need for all of the other associated products.

Look at cylinder heads for example; who the heck cares about another bolt on oem cylinder head. The difference between whats currently available and what is being introduced into the market is absolutely nuts. Those chasing ET numbers are not even going to consider that head as an option and those on the street/strip scene wont “feel” enough power difference to justify the expense of switching from their already existing aftermarket street/strip heads. So that alone brings me back to the marketing subject…..WTH is going on out there?????

A decent block and some predator type cylinder heads of acceptable quality, fairly priced and with the necessary product support will rock the Mopar performance world – agree?

I guess I just need to win the Powerball and do this myself - lol