They aren't really supportin genIII either, no siamese bores, not even 6.1 blocks, no factory codeing being released for computers, no more drag pak intakes and when they did have em it was $1000 for a cast AL intake with no water passages to worry about I mean how simple of an intake can you make? then a computer and harness for retrofits from mopar is like $5000 or something stupid, eagle heads were about $200 each 4 short years ago now they are $1000+

On the surface you would think they want us to go gen III but the reality is they don't even care about that. Self driving cars will be all the rage in 10 years for "conveniance" then your car with a driver will be outlawed because they are "too dangerous" they will offer us another cash for clunkers for our 71 hemi cudas and that will be that. Of course then speed limits can go away as the computer can react better than us, driverless cars don't need a stop sighn as they can tell each other when they are around the corner and all the yuppies can yak on the phone, text and play with their tablet while they drive, of course then you don't need to even be in the car just send it to McDonalds and they can put the order in the drivers window and the car will bring it back to you.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!