Why is it that all I here is Mopar guys are cheap? We pay more for our stuff than other makes. That's cheap? There's more Pontiac guys willing to spend Money? Really? Where did that statement come from? The price to make 100 specialty blocks is the same no matter whose name is cast into it. Limited run will be more costly. I don't know about anyone else but I don't see many 800-900hp Pontiac's when I go to the track. Yet you can buy an aftermarket Pontiac iron blocks for $3195 Butler, $3095 Tin Indian, Kaufman $2995 about the same money as a Mopar, except we have none available. Tell me guys, know anyone that runs a Pontiac at your local track? I see plenty of Indy BB Mopars at all the tracks I've run, Norwalk, Quaker City, Milan, Mid Michigan. Even at NMCA events I can't remember seeing more than 2-3 heads up Pontiacs. Don't get me wrong I know a few guys that have a fast aftermarket Pontiac stuff, And it's probably faster than most of the Mopar stuff. But I could count them on one hand. So like everyone else. I still wonder why there aren't any blocks? I believe part of the reason is that attempts at producing aftermarket Mopar stuff has been of questionable quality. I think this has made prospective buyers to have a wait and see attitude. Fortunately for me I have a solid Mega-Block.
Doug