Quote:

I AM FLYING THE BS FLAG . How much time and money was invested is disclosed where.

You can email Dale Seeley (www.lake-effect-racing.com) and tell him that his Stage 3 SRT-4 cost more to build than a Twin Turbo Prosche, a Viper, a Tube Chassis Ram, or the two modified Corvettes.

Quote:

My point was simply if a large 4 door car like the CHARGER was cut down to a 2 door(Challenger) using all same components/ platform and DESIGNED AS A 2 DOOR the 2 door WILL perform BETTER.

Your point was that 4 door cars can't be performance cars because they have 4 doors. I know this to be true because you are simultaneously arguing that an Evo and SRT-4 can't place in the top 10 unless they cost as much as a Porsche. Maybe you should argue that large cars such as the Challenger are a waste, because they are too big and heavy.

Quote:

Some of youre statement is true.

All of the statement was true.

Quote:

However you are still missing my point. If you use the same platform ,power train,HORSE POWER,suspension,and last but not least TIRES,The lighter vehichle built to the same specific structural standards WILL handle better.

Then you have a car that is either more expensive, or less profitable, because you built a new chassis to support a niche market. If you stay with an existing car, either you or the manufacturer can spend more money on the engine and suspension, and get the most performance for your dollar.

Quote:

Road course or drag race.That is the best way to solve this enigma.

Sure. We can race a similarly priced Challenger and Evo.