Styling wise, WOW. Lower the nose just a tad and PLEASE put the reverse light between the tail lights. Beyond that, WOW.

The blue thing in the rear 3/4 shot is an Arriflex light. Probably a 650W Fresnel. So the photo shoot thing makes sense.

For years I have been saying that I would never buy another new car off the lot. If this car makes it into production with the 6.1 hemi 6 speed pistol grip, my cuda hits ebay ASAP and I sell everything I can to make a killer down payment on the completely loaded SRT8 with any and all special package options.

Beyond that, the fact that it is built on the LX platform, and built after the successful release of the Lunch Box, er.. Charger, I would say it stands a much higher chance of being produced than the Charger concept. That being said, I will NEVER trust what Chrysler throws out there until I see it rolling down their assembly line. Period. Won't get my hopes up, won't mark my calender, won't give it two many more thoughts here on moparts.

All said, I would much rather bust my nuckles on a new classic than an old one. It would take way more $$$ to get the same amount of power and performance out of my cuda as this Challenger represents out of the box, even at $35K, and to have it all brand spanking new, well... There you go Chrysler. The ball is in your court and I am done talking.

Last edited by Quikfish; 11/22/05 05:24 PM.

I’m listening.