Quote:

A two door version would out perfom each of these cars for no other reason than mass. More doors more mass!

Quote:

Becuase of mandated automotive construction safety standards this claim is inaccurate. Comparing cars with usable back seats, there is little differance in mass between a 2 door and 4 door.

Your only point that is not argueable is that you prefer a 2 door over a 4 door.

Quote:

AH HA "little differance in mass." youre words any will make a differance.

Huh?

Quote:

So now you change the rules to a useable back seat? Useable by youre standards or 2 door standards sports/muscle cars type of useable.

Useable back seat as in similar sized, useable as in actually having a back seat, useable back seats so we aren't comparing a 2 door sports car with a near non existant back seat to a Chrysler 300.

Quote:

If 4 door cars were such a superior platform then all performance cars would be 4 doors.

I suppose they might be if that were true but I never made that assertion.

Quote:

I have yet to see an 8 second street car like in hot rod this month with 4 doors. Nor have I seen 4 door cars in the top echlons of road racing.

OK

Quote:

If youre theory was true we would all be wanting 4 doors.

My theory is that in todays cars, there is little differance in mass between a 2 door and 4 door versions of similar sized cars that actually have useable back seats. My theory has little to do with how many doors anyone wants.

MOPARTS ALERT!: Chris Pugh aka gabodyman of Dalton, Georgia, cashed my $140 money order on 4-16-02 never sent parts. On 3-19-07 he agreed to return my money; "april 9, it will be in the mail by that date""will do as promised. chris" Still no parts and no money!