that is definatly not a hoax, photoshopped pictures have something to them that definatly can be seen, hard to tell but you know something is off. with these pictures it just looks too real, and with autoweek bringing it forth, there is no doubts in my mind its real as I respect that magazine a lot. Its all really simple, DCX had to bring in the 4 door cars to make money, thats what sells. and they are awsome 4 doors compared to the competition, no one disagrees there. Now we get to enjoy the outcome of a very succesful run of the LX cars. The Viper didnt just pop out of nowhere, it took the profits earned from soccer moms everywhere buying minivans for a decade to do something like that. Now we see it with the Challenger. I dont think DCX would make this a concept either with no intentions of a production run, that would make us all go insane! I think theyve been listening to us all along, these guys are enthusiasts too afterall and im sure they wanted something like this. I just cant wait to see these things spanking the competition, and should start saving my down payment now!