OK Guys...a Heads up...I won't be around long enough to discuss this ..(leaving Albany tonight for NYC)..but!!

MMISSILE and I were given a personalised conducted tour of Auburn Hills three days ago..by Eric Andrew, Manager Dodge Advertising.

Not only did he line up an SRT 8 Charger for us to fool around in for 45 mins.. ..but he took us through part of Skunk works where they detail show cars etc...Saw the old Razor and some very tuff Vipers done out for racing.. ...

There was also a 72 Chally there...seems they have been using it for an "undisclosed" reason....

He also introduced uas to some of his staff...and I was asked about the 4 door Charger...I mentioned Australias history of 4 door Muscle cars, and then asked Eric if he knew whether there was going to be a 2 door Charger...here was the discussion:

EA: "Def not , however, we have some more exciting models on the drawing board and you may well see an exciting 2 door coupe released in late 06...using a familiar name, possibly even CHALLENGER." !!!

And then he WINKED at us!!!!

My guess is its almost a def.......

BTW...did you know DCX are selling "on track " for the Chargers????.......and as for SRT Charger we really gave it a hiding...I have pics but can't post them till I get back to Australia...but it sure bags them up!!!

I'm sure MMISSILE would have more to add.....

Last edited by Moparmal; 11/22/05 06:43 PM.

67 RO23 clone with 6.1 SRT Hemi and dual quads. Soon to have Drag Pak induction and Throttle body.