Quote:

Quote:

Nor have I seen 4 door cars in the top echlons of road racing.

Then you don't watch much REAL road racing. NASCAR doesn't count, as that is not real racing.

SRT-4s, Evos, Subaru WRX STi's, they all DOMINATE road courses. And they all have 4 doors..... :think

Now you are just reaching. Pathetically, I might add...

OK I guess I am a sucker for adversity.Do you really believe an EVO or STIs are large cars.They might as well be 2 door in length and a factory lightweight in MASS. I see you are not above demeaning terms. I will not however go there, there is noone worth that journey.

I visited the ONE LAP OF AMERICA site it seems even they believe in seperation of LARGE LUXURY cars from A SPORTS/MUSCLE/PONY type car.FOR GOOD REASON I AM ASSURED.
1st PORSCH
2nd VIPER
3rd VETTE
4th DODGE TRUCK uh its a 2 door!
5th Z06 VETTE
AFTER THAT THEY BREAK IT DOWN IN CLASSES IN DESENDING SPEEDS AND ASCENDING TIMES. With the exception of the evo and the neon that out perform the much larger 4 door 300. If youre hp stays the same and youre mass is lessened you go faster every time regaurdless. Thanks for your time GENIUS. I suppose you are not interested in pursuing the CHARGER vs CHALLENGER heads up race in 07 or are you? GOOD DAY

Last edited by dezduster; 12/01/05 01:38 AM.