Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I will go the the NAIAS in January and I will take as many pics of the car with the Lockness Monster and Bigfoot standing next to it, just to make sure it is for real.

Great line!! I cant believe the skeptics in this thread!! Sure, 7 pages ago it was easy to claim a photochop but now that we have word from DC that its the real deal (and dont even reply to this saying "What evidence???" Its been posted already!!!), you'd think they'd shut up or admit to being wrong, not keep pushing their stance. Thick heads dont allow much to get in....or out. Bring this beast on. We've all been waiting a long long time for this. It will have a Mopar badge, it will haul ass, it will be a V8 RWD, and its a 2 door, what else can you ask for?? This is 2005 after all.

The best part about all these ridiculous arguments here is that the car doesn't come out for two+ more years! We are going to be arguing with these guys down to the day when we all go in to order our new Challengers and see the actual options and pricing list. Then they will tell us that what we ordered wasn't possible in that color or trans/engine combo, what mileage it will get, when delivery dates are and what we can put on our vanity license plates.

Let them argue while the rest of us realize that this Challenger is nearly the second coming of the Mopar Christ for Mopar guys worldwide. Rejoice!

HA HA!!!! And while you and I are enjoying beers together after driving half way across the USA in our new Challengers to hang out, they will be posting stuff like: "Its impossible for them to meet, thats just a drawing they are driving in!!! And its not even a DMX drawing!!! They are photochopped in those cars!!! That Brad guy is kinda cute though....."

I also heard a rumor that Santa Claus may make an appearance at the NAIAS to see if the phantom Challenger exists...