Frankenduster and Supercuda...... Wow.... Dont get you panties all wadded up.... They might get hooked on the stick up your..... Nevermind.... You aren't worth it......

Damn..... Take a different opinion and make it personal.... Totally uncalled for and unnecessary......

I am building a 70 cuda.... And cutting it up.....if you don't like it I don't care. I'm on this site to learn about mopars, enjoy the hobby, meet new people and get different opinions and until now EVERYONE has been great.... I've enjoyed the site alot...... Until the posts by frankenduster etc

No I don't post alot..... Big deal.... Alot of stuff on here is about stock stuff and that's not my thing.... So what?

And I'll put my camaro up against any POS car either of you have in your garage

This thread has totally run its course..... So I'm going to leave it alone before the Internet warriors out there that can't handle a different opinion ...... Or simply hate guys that have interests or drive other cars that aren't mopars.....get even more uptight and unleash more personal attacks.... Getting into a pissing match with some guys on the Internet isn't worth it...... Peace out......

Last edited by DRJDVM; 05/16/12 03:58 PM.