I think its semi easy to see the ones with them love them, I dont know of anyone who said, its junk off it goes.

Mines driven alot and hard and in the f bodies case not only does it remove weight it brings it back to the centerline of the front wheels vs all the tvtb weight hanging out front.

I think the only way one would not like the alterktion is that it dont feel like your driving an old mopsr, it feels like your in a much more modern car and with all things equal to the RMS quality and setup, its a hard combo to beat.

At 3200 pounds I see big pig suvs with smaller rotors up front and out back vs some of what us use.

I got a crapload of older car mags and reading looking back, so much changes and so much is BS and alot proves itself later in time.

So I dont bother with any of the mags, most are just one persons opinion or a half/azzed attempt to surmise a whole build/project with limited space for pics and print...

But its all good, no one makes people go out and buy them and not knowing you or Rick E, its your choice to like or dislike the units.