I think some of you guys missed my point....

I totally agree that newer doesn't always mean better.... But in many cases it does

I'm not a stock resto guy.... I like to change and customize stuff to my particular tastes..... That's not for everyone and that's fine

What I just don't get in the mopar world is how so many people think its blastphamy to change ANYTHING on a mopar

I'm mostly a Chevy guy..... This is my first mopar.... And I'm cutting up and completely modifying a cuda..... Alot of mopar guys are gonna hate me for that alone.... I don't care.....

The mopar guys (not all of them) just seem to want to fight against anything but stock..... Just for it being something other than stock.... And you can't convince them otherwise no matter what you say or do.... If its not original it's crap...... Its just a different attitude in the Chevy world

I guess my point was to be open to other opinions and other options.... They may be right or wrong.... But don't fight against it just because it's not stock.... Newer things and change can be better...

If you want the look and driving feel of a car from the 70's then that's fine.... But don't turn your nose up at the people that want to take advantage of some newer stuff but have the overall look and vibe of an old musclecar