Quote:

If you really take a look at how a stock Mopar front suspension works you'd realize what a piece of crap it is. The upper A-arm moves in so many different directions there is no way it can not bump steer. Watch any stock suspension Mopar (especially an A body) come down from a wheelstand at the drag strip. The front wheel moves more directions than Shakira's azz.

You think just because you don't wheelstand you've got nothing to worry about? That's just an example of what the geometry looks like going through it's travel. Yours will do the same thing hitting bumps on the highway at speed.

Will it affect most people? No, but an AlterK-Tion addresses the real issues for those who want a suspension that works properly.

I've bumpsteered my stock geometry setup. I got 1/16 toe out in Bump/Compression at 3" travel and 1/8 toe in in Jounce/Extension at 3" travel. Not going to see 3" of travel on the street or on a road course.

Stock upper control arms have anti dive built into them. So the upper ball joint will move forward and back. So do Camaros, Mustangs, Chevelles of the same era. Something simple drag race suspension don't worry about.