Quote:

Won alot and dominated the Trans Am circuit.......yes

But correct me if I'm wrong... Those weren't totally stock..... And THAT WAS 40+ YEARS AGO!!!!!!

And then people pull out magazine articles from the 70's to discuss suspension design? You have got to be kidding me.....

Things change with time......design and technology change.....if you don't like the RMS kit then fine..... But to tout suspensions that dominated 40 years ago is ridiculous

The RMS kit has its flaws and isn't for everyone.... And that's okay.... But stop living in the past

Guys.... It's okay to not live in the 70's still..... It's okay to not keep your mopar 100% stock original.....

Let it go...... Last I checked it's 2012..... Not 1970

If you want to drive a car that feels like and handles like the "top of the line in 1970" then that's your choice.... Some of us choose to evolve alittle and have open minds for newer stuff

Show me some failures...... And give me a good reason why no one but big trucks still use torsion bars

Would you consider the improvements you've done to your 69 Camaro stock based suspension.

I would.

People here aren't debating about still running stone stock bias ply tires, 318 front springs, and stock sized sway bars.

Two different paths to modifications. Still modification with new parts.