I have just gone through this post / project for this first time and am replying because it desreves to be back on top. You have taken on a large project and done some very nice work so far.

Don't bother making excuses for having not worked on it. Life gets in the way. That is just fact. Believe me, I know of what I speak as my project has been on hold for 18+ years now. Thankfully it is about to resume. (Recently posted on this forum.) In seeing your history and the work you have completed thusfar I have no doubt you will finish and have yet another fine ride when done.

As for the negative poster I am sooo glad he has been removed. What an arrogant jerk. Thank you Tom!!!!

I am fortunate enough to own a 69 Charger R/T. Am I somehow better than you because of it. NOT EVEN SLIGHTLY. Nor is the guy who owns a 71 hemi E body any better than either one of us.

I too prefered the 70 & 71 Challengers, but could kick myself now for passing on some really sweat (cheap) buys back in the 70's on some of those cars. I would be just as proud as you to own one today.

Hold your head up high and keep us posted on the progress

2012 Challenger SRT
2012 Charger SXT AWD
69 Charger R/T
78 Chrysler New Yorker 440CI
89 Dodge Daytona ES 2.5L Turbo
99 Ram 2500 4X4 5.9L6