Quote:

why not!! Its a 74 not worth that much, why put alot of time and money into a car that in the long run he will lose money, just makes no sence to me,i can see 70 or 71 challenger but not 72 to 74,

Some folks such as myself could care less about the dollar value of a car. Lose money? Mine was purchased by my father for $2600 and change when it was 6 months old. I doubt it will ever be worth less than that. He left it to me when he died in early '08. What is it worth?? If its only dollars then I should call the salvage yard and have them come and get it to send to the crusher. But that's not my plan. Mine is only worth the memory of my father and that has no price tag. Yeah I don't like the extended bumpers, but as many have proved, you can fix that. Tail lights?? I think the 72 to 74 tail lights are the best looking of them all. The Grill?? Again, once the bumpers are put back where they belong (pulled in ) they're the meanest looking front ends on the road IMHO.

BTW, I'm wondering why no one else has brought it up before now, but how is it that an unregistered non-member is able to post in the first place Something smells trollish