Quote:

Hey GT,
How many Challengers do you have..... Is their one under the car cover ? And have you thought of putting a 70 tail panel in instead of the later model rear while you have it in a way were it would be easy to do or are you happy with the 72-74 look. Just asking

Good question!!

I have three challengers now, two complete and this one.

Yea I seriously considered converting it to a 70. But I was convinced by the good people here to keep it what it is plus I'm saving 500 bucks by not having to buy the 70 tail panel. Now that does'nt mean I'm gonna stick a stock motor in there! But I am gonna keep the outside stock 74 with the strobe strips and all. I'm gonna move the bumpers in though like a 72, so I guess I'm not keeping it stock. I'm also converting it to a 4 speed too!
I'm gonna do some light media blasting today I think. While I was getting my blast equipment from work, I brought home some Urea plastic media, gonna use it on the outside body. I don't usually recycle my media, but this plastic is exspensive and designed to be reused. I used this once before to strip the outside of the gold challenger in my signature picture. So I have to sift it before going back into my blaster. Thought some people would like to see what it looks like. I gonna use something different for the bottem and behind the quarters. Have a real nice sunny day today!! Perfect for fall car work!