Quote:

First of all this isnt to flame but asking why doesnt make sense. I get tired of all the "If it's not a '72 or older, it's not worth fixing crowd"..

Im glad people are fixing mopars made past '72.
They in my opinion are just as important. Keep in mind that we all cant afford '70/'71 e bodies.

It's still a challenger so why not! Notice how many 72-74 dodge chargers,satellites,and roadrunners are being fixed up nowadays? People are fixing up what they can get a hold of.

Just like in the world of a body cars. The 73-76 are where the really good deals are. I have a '71 duster and a '73 duster. The parts are cheaper and easier to get for my '73. Everybit as fun to.

My buddy even has a '74 duster that many say "should have been scrapped". It's now a very nice car.

Being concerned will what you get back out of a car after it's completed or being concerned with what it's worth is one of the things wrong with our mopar hobby and infact making it less of a hobby. For some of us it's definetly not about the $$$.

I have a '70 charger as well. Not an r/t and because it's not a '69 woud it not be worth fooling with? It's what I wanna build and Im having a good time doing it and that to me is worth more than any amount of $$$

Im watching this build and am enjoying it!

I couldn't have said it better Michael. I'm tired of the haters as well. I have a thread about my dads 73 and there is a thread on another 74 here as well. They are all worth saving in my book.