Quote:

why not!! its a 74 not worth that much, why put alot of time and money into a car that in the long run he will lose money, just makes no sence to me,i can see 70 or 71 challenger but not 72 to 74,

First of all this isnt to flame but asking why doesnt make sense. I get tired of all the "If it's not a '72 or older, it's not worth fixing crowd"..

Im glad people are fixing mopars made past '72.
They in my opinion are just as important. Keep in mind that we all cant afford '70/'71 e bodies.

It's still a challenger so why not! Notice how many 72-74 dodge chargers,satellites,and roadrunners are being fixed up nowadays? People are fixing up what they can get a hold of.

Just like in the world of a body cars. The 73-76 are where the really good deals are. I have a '71 duster and a '73 duster. The parts are cheaper and easier to get for my '73. Everybit as fun to.

My buddy even has a '74 duster that many say "should have been scrapped". It's now a very nice car.

Being concerned will what you get back out of a car after it's completed or being concerned with what it's worth is one of the things wrong with our mopar hobby and infact making it less of a hobby. For some of us it's definetly not about the $$$.

I have a '70 charger as well. Not an r/t and because it's not a '69 woud it not be worth fooling with? It's what I wanna build and Im having a good time doing it and that to me is worth more than any amount of $$$

Im watching this build and am enjoying it!