Well we been hoping for rain and we are getting it! 4" yesterday and a few inches more today and more tonite! Which has put a stop to my project till I can get rid of these cars. I've converted my back porch to a garage temporarily. I have a deal with my mother inlaw to install a garage door operator on one of her two garage door. In exchange I get to use the other side of her two car garage! My GF bought the operator today and I might go get started installing it tonite. I can move the car any time it quits raining. The other car is gonna get put down in my race shop once I get it all cleared out. Then I'll have my spacious two car garage to work in all this winter. I know alot of you guys would like to have my car storage problems. I need a bigger house and garage I guess. Until I move the gold car I won't do anything to the resto project, it's too close for comfort to work with it sitting there.

And then, Monday I had this treated lumber delivered for a 14'x22' awning over the slap next to my garage. Naturally it started raining 1/2 hour after the delivery guy left. So that is on hold too, till it's stops raining. That will be handy for equipment storage and such behind the garage when it's covered.

Markz528 got on me for not supporting the sills on the car during panel replacement. So I came up with this bottle jack setup that's offering a little more support. Hope everyone has a great week!